Aller à : contenu haut bas recherche
 
 
EN     FR
Vous êtes ici:   UNIL > HEC Inst. > HEC App. > SYLLABUS
 
 

Leadership Development

  • Enseignant(s):  
  • Titre en français: Le développement du leadership
  • Cours donné en: anglais
  • Crédits ECTS:
  • Horaire: Semestre de printemps 2018-2019, 2.0h. de cours (moyenne hebdomadaire)
  •  séances
  • Formations concernées:
    Maîtrise universitaire ès Sciences en économie politique

    Maîtrise universitaire ès Sciences en management, Orientation business analytics

    Maîtrise universitaire ès Sciences en management, Orientation comportement, économie et évolution

    Maîtrise universitaire ès Sciences en management, Orientation stratégie, organisation et leadership

    Maîtrise universitaire ès Sciences en management, Orientation marketing

    Maîtrise universitaire en Droit et économie

 

Objectifs

Students will learn about leadership and about developing their leadership potential. A substantial portion of the variation in organizational (and subordinate) outcomes can be attributed to leadership. As such, this course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of leadership as a phenomenon and its impact on the organizational behavior of individuals. Students will learn to think critically about leadership, the boundary conditions of leadership theories, and how to better influence others.

Contenus

Introduction to leadership. The need for leadership. History of leadership resarch. Prototypes of leadership. The extended full-range leadership theory. Theories of charismatic leadership. Trait and biological theories. Leadership and gender. Leadership development. Ethics and leadership. Power and decision-making.

Références

    Day, D. V., & Antonakis, J. (Eds.). (2012). The Nature of Leadership (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.

    Articles (available for download on the course website in Moodle).

      Pré-requis

      None.

      Evaluation

      1ère tentative

      Examen:
      Ecrit 2h00 heures
      Documentation:
      Autorisée
      Calculatrice:
      Autorisée
      Evaluation:

      1. Coursework and participation

      • Practical Exercises and group exercises -- 70% towards final mark


      2. Final exam

      • Final exam (open book)--30% towards final mark.

      Students who fail the course will resit the final exam, which will count towards 80% of the final resit mark. The rest of the 20% will be the participation mark.

      Rattrapage

      Examen:
      Ecrit 2h00 heures
      Documentation:
      Autorisée
      Calculatrice:
      Autorisée
      Evaluation:


      [» page précédente]           [» liste des cours]
       
      Recherche


      Internef - CH-1015 Lausanne - Suisse  -   Tél. +41 21 692 33 00  -   Fax +41 21 692 33 05
      Swiss University